Friday, April 24, 2009

Revlon Color Stay Foundation


So everyone keeps ranting and raving about the Revlon Color Stay foundation. Of course, I was intrigued and had to try it out for myself. Well I have officially jumped on the band wagon! I have been using MAC Minderalize foundation and was considering picking up some MAC Studio Fix foundation (I wanted to try something with a little more coverage). I bought the foundation in Natural Tan for "Combination/Oily Skin".

(picture with no flash)
I was really impressed how even it went on, and the coverage was just right: it wasn't too thick, yet it really toned down my freckles. It seems as though it minimized the look of my pores and by midday my face still looked fresh. I only had to do some minor touching up (powder my T zone). As well as this foundation works, I don't think I will need to pick up a bottle of the Studio Fix foundation afterall...

(picture with natural lighting)

...and get this. I went back to my local Walgreens with my mom and found the foundation on sale: buy one get one free! I bought a bottle for my mom and one for myself; one slightly darker than the one that I already have: Early tan. This is for when I start to get my tan on.

(picture with direct natural lighting...don't know why so shiny, it doesn't look like that in person)

No comments: