Yay!I finally came up with some money to feed my makeup habit. A new Sephora opened upstairs from the MAC store that I often frequent. I love it, but it is definitely bad news for my wallet! It seems that now matter how often or how much I spend on my makeup, I can never get enough! Do you have the same problem?

Baby Sparks Dazzleglass, Love Nectar Lustreglass, Delish LS and Cherish LS.
Eyeshadows: Naked Lunch, Rice Paper, Sketch and Rule

I saw this collection advertised in this month's Sephora magazine and just had to have it! Too Faced Mermaid's Treasure Beauty Collection includes: Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder, Mini Lash Injection Mascara, Lip Bronzer Gloss, and a Flatbuki brush.

So Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna is Sephora's #1 selling perfume. I am a sucker for "top sellers", so of course this is a perfume that I have been wanting for quite some time. It smells fresh with a hint of musk. I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment