
My budget has been tight lately, but I FINALLY got to make a trip to MAC for a quick purchase...which, like always, was much more than I had planned!!
Studio Sculpt Concealer in: NC25 - I like, I like! This covers dark circles under my eyes and those pesky red spots on my face.
Plush Lash Mascara in: Plushblack - Provides volume without stickiness or clumps....AND doesn't flake midday. ;-)
Penultimate Eyeliner in: Rapidblack - Love this liquid eyeliner. It doesn't flake off, it's easy to apply and doesn't smear.
Pro Eye Makeup Remover - LOVE this stuff. I rids me of raccoon eyes in seconds!
Pro Eye Makeup Remover - LOVE this stuff. I rids me of raccoon eyes in seconds!
Technakhol Liner in: Graphblack - Nice and dark black that STAYS put after application.
Blush: in Margin - Very pretty peachy look.
ES in: Paradisco, Gorgeous Gold, Satin Taupe, and Contrast
Blush: in Margin - Very pretty peachy look.
ES in: Paradisco, Gorgeous Gold, Satin Taupe, and Contrast
No comments:
Post a Comment