Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shoedazzle, you are on probation!

Last month I had a bad experience with Shoedazzle. The order that I had placed (for some REALLY cute boots that I was extrememly excited to receive) was cancelled...with no notification what-so-ever! I selected my boots on December 2nd and when I checked my account status, on the 12th, I discovered that my order was cancelled and that I had a shoe credit to use for a following month.

WTF?! Right?

Well, I was sure to send Shoedazzle an email once I discovered that this had happened. I received an email from a CS Rep a day later. They appologized and explained that the boots that they had were not in perfect condition, so they couldn't send me the pair. They said that I can apply a 20% discount to the next pair of shoes (aside from my credit).

Enough said, Shoedazzle is on probation.

Below are the shoes that I selected for the month of January. So far, my smile is back on my face...



No comments: