I went crazy shopping online yesterday! This past weekend I received my income tax return and spent it all within 48 hours of receiving it (on furniture for our home, so I forgive myself). I went a little overboard at MAC, Sephora, and Forever 21 so I was really bummed when I realized that I hadn't been able to buy me any cute shoes (which is what I had planned on doing with a small portion of my return). Well, I went online and found some purdy shoes at some pretty cheap prices. Check em out!
System-53 in grey snake print by Qupid -$19.99 @ lovemyshoes.com
Studded Platforms in black - $26.99 @ charlotteruse.com
Textured Patent Pumps - $22.80 @ forever21.com
Threaded Teardrop Earrings $3.80 @ forever21.com
Flutter Sleve Ruffle top in BLACK - $22.80 @ forever21.com
(I posted the shirt in white because you couldn't see the detail in the black)
Fab Antique Buckle Belt - $4.50 @ forever21.com




No comments:
Post a Comment