Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MAC Eyeshadow Palettes UPDATE

It has been a while since I have shared any makeup hauls, so I figured I would just post an update of my eyeshadow collection. I love collecting the various eyeshadow colors; it enables me to do so many "looks" that I find in Youtube tutorials. Here is what I have so far...

"Mariposa"
Top: Gorgeous Gold, Rule, Fig. 1, Juxt, Beauty Marked
Middle: Girly, Pink Venus, Paradisco, Expensive Pink, Swish
Bottom: Cranberry, Stars N Rockets, Parfait Amour, Plum Dressing, Nocturnelle
"Chocolate Box"
Top: Shale, Electra, Knight Diving, Carbon, Sketch
Middle: Vanilla, Shroom, All That Glitters, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe
Bottom: Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Texture, Cork, Corduroy


"Sky-N-Grass"
Top: Moons Reflection, Tilt, Clarity, Freshwater, Deep Truch
Middle: (empty), Suave Intentions, Love Lace, Prussian, Contrast
Bottom: Shimmer Moss, Humid, Steamy, Phloof!, Jest

(Normally, I wouldn't place Phloof! or Jest in the Sky-N-Grass palette...a new palette is on my To Buy list. )

No comments: