You know the saying, "when in Rome", right? Well I made up my own saying: "When in the Hilton, order room service!" Hehe!
After the tour, we were set loose to check out the city on our own. I tagged along with a handful of the wives and we went to check out a local art gallery/studio called Hot Shops. The place was really cool. It was housed in an old warehouse; artists rent out space to do their art and the art is then displayed in the halls of the warehouse.
Below are some photos that I snapped while at Hot Shops. Although I picked up lots of flyers and business cards of the local artists, I didn't think to document the names of the artists whose art I photographed...so, I am unable to tell you who these pieces are by. :-(
(The is the elevator shaft...my own art! LOL)














No comments:
Post a Comment