Okay, so here is an update to my latest MAC purchase. Eye Khol in Facinating; no complaints so far.
Shadow Paint in Bare Canvas; I bought this to serve as a primer for my e/s. I am not sure whether or not I like it yet. I may still buy some Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation; During the winter months I tend to get a little pale. This foundation brings back that summer glow that I long for during these cold winter months.
109 Small Contour Brush; I like the brush, it blends real well and gets into all the small crevaces that are normally hard to get.
Plushglass in Full for You; I like the color, but it doesn't have the usual sweet vanilla smell that you find with the lipglass, it is more like a sugar plum(?)...
l/e Monogram Lipglass in Identity; I absolutely love this lipglass and am thinking I may buy me one more before it is no longer avialable.
1 comment:
oooh nice goodies! i'm still very jealous that you have a macpro card. i'm not in a field that would score me one! DOH! blegh!
BUT! i will make some purchases during that 25% sale...
109 is one of my hg brushes!!! i have no idea what'd i do without it
have you tried paint pots???
Post a Comment