Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser Review

So in my last review I didn't included any mention of the Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser...I hadn't had a chance to use it.


What it does:Ojon® Rub-Out™ Dry Cleanser instantly "erases" impurities, toxins, excess oil, and product build-up. It increases hair volume at the root while treating the hair and scalp. Ideal between washings, as a hair pick-me-up, when you're in a rush, or when you overuse a styling product. The Dry Cleanser leaves hair cleansed, light, luminous, and healthy-looking.
-Sephora.com

After using the product I realized that itjust wasn't for me. You have to spray quite a bit of the product into the roots of your hair and the smell reminds me of an older lady perfume. Say...White Diamonds? Not that I have anything against people who wear White Diamonds....it's just not for me.

As for how the product performed. The product did soak up some of the oil, but when it comes down to it, I would rather go through the process of washing and styling my hair than walking around emiting White Diamond vapors from my head all day.

No comments: