
...and all the free goodies that came with my order...
Jean Paul Gaultier (Le Male), Givenchy (Very Irresistible), Tocca (Florence), Sephora Smoothing Primer, Cosmedicine Private Nurse, Bliss Fat Girl Sleep, Kinerase Clear Skin Regulating Mask, Fresh Soy Face Cream, TendSkin, Murad Essential C Eye Cream SPF 15, Philosophy MicroDelivery Peel, Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Moisturizer, and Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream.

My new Shu Uemura curlers are absolutely wonderful! I consider my eyelash length about average...except they are extremely straight, which definately makes them appear short. The curler curls all my lashes (I always have a hard time getting the lashes in the most outer part of my eyes) and my lashes have kept their curl ALL DAY LONG!

(Phone camera shot: excuse the poor picture quality; and the flash had me going cross eyed!)
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: I freakin love this stuff! The product is real creamy and makes my skin feel nice and soft. I applied the primer 6.5 hours ago and I still have a fresh, matte look (see below). I haven't had to powder my face, not once today! I have a problem with my face getting real oily by midday...I don't seem to be having that problem today. The only con that I can think of is that it is a bit pricey. I purchased the .5 fl oz travel tube for $18 and a full 1 oz bottle will cost you $38 (you would think it would only cost $36, right??).

(Photo with Flash)
(Photo without flash)
Too Face Shadow Insurance: just like the foundation primer, I love this stuff. Just a small dab goes a long way. It is creamy and evens out the eye lid. I keep looking in the mirror to see if a crease has surfaced...no crease yet! I totally give this stuff two thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment