Can you believe that I woke up this morning thinking that it was Saturday?! Boy, was I disappointed when I realized that I still had to drag my ass to work this morning. Booooo to that! Talk about wishful thinking, right? Oh well, Friday's aren't bad...but they have nothing on Saturday!
Anyhoo...today's eye makeup was inspired by Hello Kitty. I have been a fan since I was a snot-nosed brat with pigtails. I love rockin my HK with anything PINK!
The Inspiration:
The Look:
Here is what I used on my eyes today:
Primed with Urban Decay Priming Potion
Lid: Parfait Amour
Crease: Stars N Rockets
Above Crease: Sushi Flower
Outer Crease/Lid: Plum Dressing
Outer Crease/Lid: Nocturnelle (on top of Plum Dressing)
Outer Crease/LidCrease: Carbon (On top of everything)
Outer/Lower Lash: Plum Dressing
Outer/Lower Lash: Plum Dressing under Carbon
Highlight: Vanilla
Are you confused with all the 'lid parts'? Haha! When I first started getting into makeup, I found this picture very helpful. Print it. Learn it.





1 comment:
thanks for the eye pic! that's so helpful for dorks like myself :p
Post a Comment