Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't Let Facebook Ruin Your Relationship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't need Facebook to assist with the ruin of my relationship, but Facebook can definitley make things worse.

Soooo, I am gonna take a minute to rant about something. This "something" has a name. My Baby's Daddy. We recently had a big blow out. I won't give details about what this arguement/fight was about,BUT, shortly after fight, I looked at his FB page and found that he posted his phone number on a comment to his ex so that he can go over to her house to see her newly born grandchild. Please keep in mind that my BD hasn't been in contact with his ex for many years until recently, via FB. Suddenly, he wants hang out and play grandpa to her grandchild? W T F?!

I had known that he was friends with his ex on FB. I didn't care then and don't care now. Heck, I have my ex as a friends too. No big deal, right? My ex and I broke up over 10 years ago. Although we haven't seen eachother is many years, he still calls me on my birthday and will usually text me around the holidays. This is the extent of our friendship.

With that said, I feel that being friends with your ex is okay. But sending your number to them so that you can get together? I think JerkFace has crossed the line. Grrrr!

Okay, I am done venting.

No comments: