I am a huge fan of Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascara. I don't recall which guru on You Tube did a tutorial and used L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes mascara, but I thought I would give the stuff a try. This is what I think:
Pros
- I like the wand. It comes to a round point which allows me to get the inner/outer lashes.
- I love how it separates and lifts my lashes. I have fairly long lashes, but they are straight and have no curl what-so-ever. After curling my lashed, the mascara keeps my lashes lifted and curled.
Cons
- The mascara smells. Not until the mascara is completely dried do you no longer notice it. It reminds me of the funky smell you get when your favorite lip gloss goes bad. Ewww, right?!! Again, the smell goes away once it dries...
- The first couple of times of use, the mascara seemed to clump my lashes. I have this problem with my Lash Blast as well. After two or three uses, it's business as usual. ;-)





No comments:
Post a Comment