Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Friday

Today I parted my hair in the middle. I am still not sure how I feel about the look though. I think my bangs still need to grow out a bit more before I am entirely comfortable with the look. Now you may ask yourself, "then why wear you hear that way?" Well, call me LAZY, becuase I didn't wash my hair this morning and my bangs have a mind of their own. Sooooo, I had to comprimise with them and this is how I ended up leaving the house this morning. ;-)

BTW, I am sure you already KNOW that washing your hair everyday is a BIG no-no. Riiiiiight?!

Well, today is Friday and I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. I believe I will start my weekend off with a nice glass of wine...followed by another one...and another one...






Brought to you by MAC:

Lid: Phloof!
Crease: Knight Divine
Above Crease: Love Lace
Highlight: Ricepaper
Lashline: Prussian
Eyeline: Carbon


Lips: Cherish Lipstick under Love Nectar Lipglass

No comments: